Tuesday, May 4, 2010

[BozWorld] May lo~

hmm.. May le la... is time to update something le.. really have no time to really update everyday.. so sorry.. TAT

got few things really wanna update here~ :)

realt thank God for bringing me thru alot of things over my life.. now already May.. time really flee fast! n i getting more older~ =3=

1st update!
i get a new house~! XD actually is jz an apartment, not big not small~ jz place at Subang Ville le~ hehee.. (J`me! free then come sit sit aa!!) tat unit is almost killing me "softly" every month.. lot things need to pay tim.. T3T

2nd update~
i think lot ppl also know liao de.. yea.. i got gf lo~ hehee.. thanks God much for preparing her at my side~ :) she jz too lovely n nice to be with me and along with me watever situation~ thz much~!! yea! XD

3rd update~
actually nothing to update liao de.. hahaa.. erm... my house got astro lo~ so, come look for me watch world cup la~ XD XD XD

God bless muchi~! XD

1 comment:

Unknown said...

OI AMIGA ! TUDO BEM ? HOJE HOUVE COMIGO, O INESPERADO FIM , TAMBÉM !!! RS, MAS A FORMA INESPERADA QUE ROLOU, FOI DESAGRADABILÍSSIMA , ESCREVI NO MEU BLOG ALGO A RESPEITO, GOSTARIA QUE DESSE UMA OLHADA E COMENTA-SE POR FAVOR, QUE CHEGOU ONTEM, JÁ PARTIU HOJE , POSTEI MAIS OU MENOS O QUE SE PASSOU , ALGO QUE TEM A VER CO O TITULO DESSA POSTAGEM SUA , ALGO INESPERDO! E FOI O FIM, ! DUROU SÓ 1 DIA ! GRAÇAS A DEUS , ME SENTIA SUFOCADO, ...BEIJOS